Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bowling = My Future Career?

Just right after the 1st ever Best Cebu Blogs Offline Awarding Night, Me and my friends, namely Kevin, Alvin, Jarlou, BJ, Karl, Ronnell, and my new friend, Miki, went straight to SM City Cebu Bowling Center to experience, of course, BOWLING. Since majority of us are broke, Miki and Ronnell decided to pay 2 games that we can all share.

Time to play BOWLING!



It was my first time to play bowling and I was really excited. At first, I was really hesitant to try it, but when Ronnell let me borrow the bowling shoes, my hands suddenly felt an itch for bowling. I picked up the 7-pound bowling ball, and hit the bowling pins, and STRIKE! I tried it again, and same result, STRIKE again!

STRIKE! Yay!

That made me think that I may have a future in bowling. Maybe bowling is for me, or maybe the first-two strikes of my life are just sheer luck. Whatever it is, I don't care. There might be a big possibility that I will venture the world of bowling if destiny allows me, but for now, I will just make bowling as a pastime. If bowling is really for me, there is a right time to venture on it.

More photos:

Go Kevin!

Ronnell using a 9-pound bowling ball.

Miki's bowling stance!

Karl's bowling stance.

Kevin's bowling stance.

While waiting for my turn. BJ on koryans2x mode...

Eyes focused on the player, I mean, the bowling pins.

Bowling was really fun, see it in their faces.

9-pound ball on green, 7-pound on orange.



Photo Credits: Jarlou Valenzuela

0 comments:

Post a Comment