Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Successful Cebu Blog Camp 2010!


May 22 was the biggest day of my life so far if I were to relate it to blogging. Having a very young blog, I am so honored to be one of the participants who joined the successful Cebu Blog Camp 2010. At first it was kinda bit awkward since in terms of blogging, I am the youngest, but later on as we started the event, everything went very smooth. The lectures gave me lots of inputs; from blogging basics, blogging ethics, Google AdSense, Citizens' Journalism, Wordpress, and so much more.

I also enjoyed the games and activities the organizers have in store for us.
I enjoyed the first game we had which is dressing our teammate into a LADY GAGA using 5 newspapers. Although we didn't win the game, but we had fun!

The second-to-the-last model is our LAGY GAGA! ^_^

We didn't go home without filling our bags full of freebies!

The event was also the perfect time to socialize with other Cebuano-bloggers and exchange URLs with them.
In the end, all went home with smiles on their faces, new online and offline friends, and inputs that will be helpful in the near future. Thanks again Cebu Blog Camp 2010! Until the next one!

6 comments:

Rox said...

hehee! nice one mark! welcome to the world of blogging! sama pud nimo i am learning and always be learning!

@JayseeBlabs said...

This is great! We had a great time don't we? Sana this becomes a regular event.

Mr. Tambay said...

@Jaysee - dili lang jud regular... ANNUAL na!! ahehehe

The Love Guru said...

Thanks for coming to the event! I'm sure you learned alot!-X of obnoxiousqueer.com.

Boffill said...

Good thing you were able to join the CBC. I registered but did not create the sign up post because I know I can't join the CBC. Keep blogging!

Investing Advocate said...

this event is a good investment to learn new things and network..hopefully to join this 2012

Post a Comment